Imagine combining blueberries and thyme to add a sweet and herbal flavor to seared lamb rib chop. How will the combination taste?
Being a little adventurous today, I made a lamb rib chop dish in blueberry-thyme jus, hoping it would bring a satisfying taste.
Ingredients (3 servings):
– 3 lamb rib chops, about 1 inch thick (about 1 pound in all)
– 1 teaspoon of cooking wine
– 6 gloves garlic, minced
– 6 tablespoons of olive oil
– ½ ounce of fresh thyme
– About 1 cup of fresh blueberries
– About 1 to 2 cups of acai berry juice
– A few green vegetable leaves
The sweet berry taste mixes well with the herbal flavor of thyme, and both complements the lamb rib chops in a delightful and satisfying way!